for Founders by Founders
You've come such a long way in turning your ideas into reality.
From your first hire to your 50th, these workshops are designed to skill up founders and people leaders to attract, retain and engage phenomenal tribes. Facilitated by Ruby Lee, a Head of Recruitment with over 10+ years experience in growing and scaling start up tribes, you'll walk away with practical knowledge
master the art of hiring great humans
"Great vision without great people is irrelevant".
This workshop is designed for start up founders ready to hire and scale up their tribe.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- Hiring strategies and tips from an internal head of recruitment and founder with 10+ years experience
- How to identify the right talent for your buisness from junior levels through to key leadership positions
- Defining your employer brand and use metrics to track it's success
- Utilising social media especially your LinkedIn Company page to boost your brand
- How to best use recruitment agencies + search firms
- Hiring workflow and applicant tracking - what's needed to keep your talent happy with a memorable candidate experience
Interested in knowing when and where the next workshop will be held?